Women are incredible creatures and the female body is exquisite in design. Naturally intuitive, highly sensual and magical, with a great ability to create abundance and heal life. This makes every woman’s body a portal to enlightenment. No longer can you live in loneliness, insecurity, self-doubt, shame or the fear of not ‘being enough.’ No longer can you hide or deny your unique aliveness.
• The six principles of sensual enlightenment.
• The thirteen virtues of love that can transform and revolutionise you life.
• How to channel your sexual energy to be a sacred fuel for empowerment and attraction.
• Movement exercises to activate the orgasmic potential of your female body to blossom with love and experience sensual enlightenment.
• How to become your own soul mate and attract healthy, lasting relationships.
• The 20+ different soul mate experience you can have.
• How to master love in all of your relationships.
• How to create sensual and enlightened union between you and your partner.
• Your consent options so that you always remain empowered in your intimate connections.
• The ultimate anti ageing and beauty secrets that every woman needs to know.
• The superpowers of the evolved woman.
• How to heal your past and transform your unworthiness to power.
• Sacred body rituals and reflection exercises that activate your female body temple.
• The remedies for body image issues, insecurities, anxiety, depression, bad luck’ in relationships, female health problems as well the missing information needed for the next level of divine femininity.
Sacred Revolution is a rite of passage for all women who are ready to feel whole, complete and powerful. It is for every woman in all phases of life – maiden, mother, priestess, queen, diva, yogini and goddess. As you take this journey, every aspect of your female identity will be awakened. This book is the missing piece on your female spiritual path.
Vanya Silverten is an international intuitive healer, speaker and author. She has spent over a decade helping more that 10,000 people from over 50 countries progress on their spiritual path. OK magazine has described her work as ‘cathartic’ and ‘uplifting.’
You are using an outdated browser.
Please upgrade your browser to view this page.